Australia’s Best Apartments?
You’ve worked hard so now is the time to reward yourself. If you appreciate the finer things in life you will immediately recognize the superior design, size and quality offered by these beautiful homes.
In 2012, Master Builders Australia judged Aqua’ta stage 1 the best medium density apartment complex in the nation!
Aqua’ta stage 2 is now complete and ready for you to enjoy the next exciting phase of your life. Don’t miss this opportunity… only three exquisite 3 bedroom apartments remain.
Each home presents an individual design personality (unlike the cookie-cutter units that are mass produced by other developers).
Pet lovers… ground floor apartment boasts a huge 42m² timber deck, plus 117m² courtyard garden with private street access – $845,000.
Penthouse lovers… spacious 153m² internal living area, butler’s pantry, double vanity in ensuite, electric solar blinds and panoramic City views from the massive 69m² balcony – $1,175,000.
This boutique complex of 19 apartments is ideally located just a short stroll from the delicious cafes on Oxford Street, plus Woolworths, cinema, parks, buses and CityCat.
Bulimba is one of Brisbane’s most desirable ‘blue-chip’ suburbs and it retains a lovely village feel because none of the buildings are higher than 3 storeys. It’s only 5km to the CBD by road or 2km via CityCat or ferry.
Aqua’ta stage 2 overview:
- 3 beds, 2 baths, 2 car parks and lock-up storage – priced from $779,000
- All apartments have corner positions for cross-flow ventilation and natural light
- Fully ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning + ceiling fans
- Polished timber floors or quality tiles in living areas
- European appliances (convection cooktop, electric oven, concealed dishwasher)
- 40mm stone bench tops, soft-close drawers and plumbed fridge cavity
- Energy efficient lighting
- Lift access from the secure car park
- Plunge Pool, Sauna and Zen Room
- Low Body Corporate fees – average $3,100p.a.
Sorry, this complex is SOLD OUT. Please contact me about other new properties in the area: Brian White 0418 360 490 or firstname.lastname@example.org