Cashflow Positive property just 10 minutes from Brisbane’s CBD!
‘Nexus Apartments’ Cnr Union Street & Buckland Road, Nundah
We’ve been recommending Nundah as a future Hot Spot for years and now several of the country’s best analysts have also chosen it as one of the top 10 investment suburbs in Australia!
Located just 8km north of Brisbane’s CBD, this vibrant community is reaping the benefits of billions of dollars in new infrastructure projects. Here’s why owner-occupiers, investors and tenants are flocking into this area:
- 200 metre stroll to the $200 million Nundah Village rejuvenation zone (includes Woolworths, retail shops, cafes, office buildings, gym & health centre).
- 100 metres to buses and 300 metres to the train station.
- 500 metres to Centro Toombul (Coles, Target, Kmart, 8-cinema complex and over 140 specialty stores).
- 10 minute drive to three major hospitals and QLD’s largest shopping centre (Westfield Chermside has over 400 stores).
- 10 minutes to the CBD or Brisbane’s domestic & international airport via the $4.8B Airport Link road & tunnel network.
Historically, when suburbs this close to capital city CBDs receive such massive infrastructure and amenity upgrades, property demand soars, leading to solid capital growth and low vacancy rates.
‘Nexus’ comprises of 51 x 1 & 2 bedroom apartments in a stylish 8-level building (45 have already sold). The adjoining heritage listed Nundah Fire Station will also be converted into a couple of 3 & 4 bedroom apartments. All feature European kitchen appliances, stone bench tops and reverse-cycle air conditioning. There’s handy lift access to the secure car park.
1 beds are priced from only $335,000.
2 beds are priced from only $509,000.
Estimated costs: Rates $1,800 p.a; Body Corporate fees $2,650 – $3,096 p.a.
The estimated market rent is $360 – $425 per week for the 1 beds (NRAS rent will be discounted by 20%).
Under the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS), investors receive Tax-Free incentives of $10,661pa. Assuming CPI increases of just 3% p.a, this totals more than $122,000 over 10 years!
This means that even if borrowing 100% of the purchase price, most investors should achieve a Cashflow Positive return of around $100 per week after all costs.
To learn more about NRAS and Nundah Click here to view our recent webinar recording.
Sorry, this complex is SOLD OUT. Please contact me about other new properties in the area: Brian White 0418 360 490 or email@example.com
NOTE: Returns will vary depending on your personal circumstances. Always seek independent financial, legal and taxation advice before making any investment decision.