This is the latest release from award-winning developer Aspect Property Group… creator of ‘Aspect on Benson’, ‘Linear’ and ‘Visage’.
St Lucia is one of the few suburbs in Brisbane where rental demand far exceeds supply. That’s because with 33,000 students and almost 7,000 staff attending the University of Queensland, there’s a chronic shortage of accommodation in the area.
The location is perfect… it’s just a 5 minute stroll to UQ and with a bus stop outside and the Guyatt Park CityCat terminal within 250 metres, there’s also convenient access to Toowong Village and the CBD.
Feeling hungry? There’s a variety of cafes and a mini-supermarket directly opposite!
Click here for a short video preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oneJvmDCMGY
‘Aspect on Laurence’ overview:
- 40 spacious, high quality apartments over 5 levels
- 8 x 1 bed, 1 bath, 1 car (some with study/guest areas) $479,000 – $489,000
- 32 x 2 bed, 2 bath, 1 or 2 car (some with study and storage areas) $579,000 – $649,000
- 14 stylish floor plans to choose from
- All units feature a separate laundry/powder room
- Kitchen island benches
- Fully ducted air conditioning + ceiling fans
- Polished timber floors in living areas
- Stone bench tops in kitchens and bathrooms
- Bosch appliances (gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher)
- 100% energy efficient lighting
- Lift access from the secure car park
- Massive tax depreciation benefits for investors
Expected Rents: 1 beds $490 – $515 p/w and 2 beds $580 – $670 p/w (furnished). After-tax returns should be Cashflow Positive for most investors.
Perfect for self-managed super funds (SMSF) and foreign buyers with FIRB approval.
First home buyers may be eligible for the $15,000 First Home Owners’ Grant and valuable stamp duty concessions.
Aspect Property Group is acknowledged as one of Australia’s best builder/developers. During the past 25 years Aspect’s innovative designs and high build quality has earned the group numerous Master Builders and HIA awards.
Sorry… SOLD OUT. For information on other new projects in the area, please contact Brian White – 0418 360 490 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Returns will vary depending on your personal circumstances. Always seek independent financial, legal and taxation advice before making any investment decision.