Stunning City, River and Mt Coot-tha Views
‘Aspect on Archer’ 37 Archer Street, Toowong
This luxurious apartment complex is perfectly located opposite Toowong Village (over 90 specialty stores), plus an abundance of cafes, restaurants and entertainment venues.
These apartments are HUGE, with 2 beds ranging from 88-103m² internal and 3 beds averaging 132m² internal. Most will enjoy City, River or Mountain views.
Public transport is fantastic with bus, train and CityCat only a short stroll away and offering fast, convenient access to the CBD and University of Queensland.
Seeking a healthy and active lifestyle? Jogging and bicycle paths, gyms and parks are all close at hand. There’s also a fabulous swimming pool on the rooftop deck offering panoramic views of the city skyline.
‘Aspect on Archer’ overview:
- 1 bed, 1 bath, 1 car – $479,000 (only one remaining)
- 2 bed, 2 bath, 1 car from $585,000
- 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car from $915,000
- Generous balconies & garden terraces (up to 62m2)
- All units feature powder rooms
- Study nooks in some units
- Kitchen island benches with breakfast bars
- Fully ducted air conditioning + ceiling fans
- Polished timber floors in living areas
- Stone bench tops in kitchens and bathrooms
- Glass splashback, stylish cabinetry and soft-close drawers
- Bosch appliances (gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood and dishwasher)
- 100% energy efficient lighting
- 3 lifts provide easy access from the secure car park
- Rooftop pool & leisure deck
- Private lock-up storage available (limited numbers)
There’s a chronic shortage of new, high quality units in the Toowong/St Lucia region. With 33,000 students attending UQ and thousands of city workers keen to move into the area, ‘Aspect on Archer’ appeals equally to owner-occupiers and investors.
First home buyers may be eligible for the $15,000 First Home Owners’ Grant and valuable stamp duty concessions.
Investors will benefit from massive tax depreciation benefits and should achieve Cashflow Positive returns if the optional furniture package is installed.
This is the latest project by Aspect Property Group – winner of two Qld HIA awards in 2012 and a national HIA award in 2013.
Sorry… SOLD OUT. For information on other new projects in the area, please contact Brian White on 0418 360 490 or email@example.com
NOTE: Returns will vary depending on your personal circumstances. Always seek independent financial, legal and taxation advice before making any investment decision.