Cashflow Positive + up to $130,000 Instant Equity!
Here’s the dilemma many investors face. Should you choose an investment property that offers Cashflow Positive returns, or one that has good prospects for Capital Growth over the next 5 years?
Well, you can now have both and you don’t need to wait 5 years. This unique property offers the potential for Cashflow Positive returns AND immediate Capital Growth!
So how is this possible? It’s very simple really. Once construction is complete, you can strata title this 6 bedroom Duplex into separate 3 bedroom homes. Local agents advise this will instantly boost the combined value of the dwellings by $68,000 – $130,000!!
That’s amazing when you consider there’s no physical work involved and strata titling costs less than $10,000.
This property gives you numerous options:
- Live in one home and rent the other… your tenant helps pay the mortgage for you!
- Rent both homes to maximise your yields. Cashflow Positive returns of around $100 per week after all costs including mortgage payments, rates, management fees and insurance. Independent rental appraisal of $660 – $700 per week.
- Rent both homes and borrow against the increased value to fund your next property investment.
- Sell one dwelling to reduce your debt.
- Sell both dwellings to fund the kids’ university fees, a new car or your next investment… perhaps another Duplex?
For a purchase price of only $592,000, this quality property offers:
- Two dwellings (each with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 garage)
- Large 904m² corner lot (each home has its own street frontage and driveway)
- Brick & tile construction
- Separate undercover alfresco areas
- Air conditioning & fans
- Stone bench tops
- Security screens & blinds
- Fences, turf & landscaping
- Separate power & water meters, hot water systems, clothes lines & TV antennas
- 20 Year Structural Guarantee
Why invest in Toowoomba?
According to independent property analyst Terry Ryder, “Toowoomba has a strong and diverse economy, a growing population, plenty of infrastructure spending, a growing business community, affordable housing – and a big kicker which takes it to another level, in the form of the coal seam gas industry in the nearby Surat Basin.”
“Toowoomba is regarded as one of the best places in Australia to get a job. Its jobless rate is about 1.5 percentage points below the national average. I particularly like regional centres that benefit from resources activity but don’t depend on it. Toowoomba suburbs typically have long-term capital growth rates around 7-8% per year.”
Toowoomba is booming…
With billions of dollars of new infrastructure projects, it’s no surprise the current population of 163,000 is expected to explode to over 300,000 in the next 15 years.
The massive Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport and Wellcamp Business Park opened in late-2014, creating hundreds of new jobs. Passengers can fly directly to Toowoomba from Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns and Townsville. There’s also a weekly international air freight service direct to Hong Kong.
The $500 million Grand Central Shopping Centre redevelopment is now complete, creating around 1,000 full-time jobs.
Construction of the $1.6 billion Toowoomba Second Range Crossing is almost complete and will provide 1,800 permanent jobs.
The 50 hectare Railway Parklands Precinct redevelopment will incorporate a central park, shops, commercial and industrial facilities and residential options. Council estimates it will generate about 3,300 jobs during construction, with a further 1,800 full-time jobs in retail and service industries.
Sorry, this property is now SOLD. For information about other Toowoomba properties, contact Brian White on 0418 360 490 or email@example.com
Love the Duplex concept but prefer a different location? We can provide similar properties in Ipswich/Springfield, Moreton Bay, Logan City, Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast.
NOTE: Returns will vary depending on your personal circumstances. Always seek independent financial, legal and taxation advice before making any investment decision.