This quiet, leafy, central location is the perfect place to call home. With a bus stop just around the corner you can be at Toowong Village, the University of Queensland or Indooroopilly Shopping Centre within 5 minutes!
The convenience factor is further enhanced with cafes, bakery, butcher, fruit & veg store, newsagent, NightOwl, doctor, dentist and pharmacy all less than 200 metres away at the Gailey Fiveways.
‘Seven Oaks’ overview:
- Exclusive boutique complex of 8 spacious, high quality apartments
- Each with 2 bedrooms and private ensuites
- All feature a separate laundry/powder room
- Kitchen island benches
- Fully ducted air conditioning + ceiling fans
- Polished timber floors in living areas
- Stone bench tops in kitchens and bathrooms
- Bosch appliances (gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and clothes dryer)
- 100% energy efficient lighting
- Lift access from the secure car park
- Parking for 1 or 2 cars (some with a lock-up storage area)
This beautiful complex will appeal equally to owner-occupiers and investors.
Expected Rents: $600 – $630 p/w (furnished). Massive tax depreciation benefits available. After-tax returns should be Cashflow Positive for most investors.
‘Seven Oaks’ is the latest release from award-winning developer Aspect Property Group… creator of Aspect on Benson, Aspect on Laurence, Linear and Visage.
Sorry… SOLD OUT. For information on other new projects in the area, please contact Brian White on 0418 360 490 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Returns will vary depending on your personal circumstances. Always seek independent financial, legal and taxation advice before making any investment decision.